Kuychi is an active foundation, led by an independent board consisting of five members. An enthusiastic, active and committed group of volunteers operates from the Foundation’s office in Waalre.
Boards in Peru and the Netherlands
They are responsible for the administration, promotional activities, communications with donors and other interested parties, and for providing information on sponsoring activities.
The Foundation Board
- Chairman: Hugo Nieuwenhuizen
- Secretary: Rob van Engelen
- Members: Jan van Hout, Truusje van Hoof and Jos van Engelen.
Niños del Arco Iris
The Niños del Arco Iris Foundation, established in the Netherlands (Eindhoven), carries out its activities in Querocancha s/n Urubamba, Cusco, Peru and is legally accredited by the Peruvian state.
The board consists of:
- Chairman and legal representative: Helena van Engelen
- Secretary: Carlos Augusto Dammert Marcos
- Member: Luis Bouroncle Tello.